Friday, May 4, 2007

Fictionwise

Great news for those of you who had trouble purchasing my e-book on Echelon Press: Hear The Wind Blow is now available at http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/JanelleDakotaeBooks.htm. Fictionwise has secure payment options of Micropay, PayPal, and credit card.

To everyone who has purchased a copy, thank you! I'd love it if you could post a review on Echelon.

Falling Short is going through scene revisions. My trusty old HP printer died. I sure hope my backup printer holds up. I don't know why, but I cannot do revisions without having a hard copy in hand.

I'm looking at attending a conference in October - in South Carolina. That's a long way from home, I know, but I'll have friends there.

Seems everyone I know is making the most of the shorts they've written, so why haven't I? I've decided to revise several of my short stories and send them out. My short story file is bursting at the seams. I just have to remove all traces of the prompts, bring the word counts up over 2500, and they'll be good to go. Piece of cake, right?

1 comment:

elysabeth said...

Lol - right a piece of cake - I was just thinking the same thing recently - I have some shorts but not sure I can expand them or take away the prompts, although I'm very tempted to expand out my Stranded story and submit it for publication - Dang I could have submitted that to the anthology for the conference and I can't wait to see you in October (having just found out recently that I have to be there Thursday evening for a volunteer meeting means an extra day and Batya also said she would try to get there a day early - Hoping we can make this work) -

Well - almost time for me to start working - I need to get serious today I've not been able to concentrate much lately and I worked so hard a few weeks ago - so onward and upward - got to make money to save up for the conference in October - lol - see you then - E :)