Sunday, January 20, 2008

Judge a Book by the Cover

My, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been busy with L-I-F-E and whining about not getting enough writing time. I get a few hours here and there but not enough to keep me happy. I sense a day-long writing session coming up. You know, one of those days where I don't even get dressed all day, I just sit at the computer and get lost in my fictional world.

Great news! The cover for my e-book, Hear the Wind Blow, is being featured on Nikki Leigh's blog. http://judgebookbycover.blogspot.com/2008/01/hear-wind-blow-by-janelle-dakota.html Check out Nikki's blog to learn more about her and her book promotion ideas. Thank you, Nikki!

Preditors and Editors: Last time I checked, Hear the Wind Blow was tied for 5th place; Devil's Breath was tied for 14th. The official results will be posted in February. Thank you to everyone who voted! You can see the tally at http://critters.org/predpoll/tally.html and the final results will be posted at http://anotherealm.com/prededitors/perpoll.htm

3 comments:

Madison Leigh said...

Wow, fifth, that's awesome!

Look on the bright side, JD, at least you have a L-I-F-E!!!

Um, OK, there was just an exceedingly strange sound in my kitchen...

Anonymous said...

Good for you, to be ranked so high when there must be thousands and thousands of digitally published stories in the running.

Hurray!

Chura

elysabeth said...

You sure final results are posted in February? Seems Heather has posted final results already but not sure. Anyway - big congrats for being in the top 10 and Heat of the Moment is apparently #6 in anthologies - (wow - you beat out Heather's standings - of course in different categories but still - you rock woman)

Good idea about the cover promotional blog - thanks for sharing - E :)