Friday, December 5, 2008

Multiplication

I set out to find one positive, uplifting moment from today and ended up having a hard time narrowing the field. Here are just a few things that brought me unexpected joy, in no particular order:

  • Internet shopping (less hassle!)
  • talking to my other sister today and laughing together
  • my cuddly dog

Although I'm tempted to tell you how the "good" things just kept piling up - like something funny my son said, how my husband kept sending me bad Seahawks jokes today, and catching my daughter in an act of kindness - I think instead I'll try to focus on a few "good" moments at a time and really absorb them.

2 comments:

CJ said...

So, I know it's too early to say for sure, but it seems to me that focusing on the positive does make you more aware of all those positives things we do have in our lives?

I may have to give this a try...

cjh

Janelle Dakota's blog said...

It seems to be working! Try it :)