Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hear The Wind Blow

If the wind blows in the right direction, my e-book will be available for purchase and download either on Thursday, March 15th or Friday, March 16th. I think. I'm still a bit fuzzy on the logistics, but this link should take you to the main page: http://www.echelonpress.com.

The price of the download is $1 and you can pay via PayPal or with a major credit card by using Linkpoint Basic. If you experience any problems purchasing with Linkpoint Basic, click on "Privacy Notice" on the left side bar (warning: it's in tiny letters). Follow the directions to allow session cookies.

Hint: there's a link for you to leave a review of my story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only link I found blew me back to the blog, but that is not a bad place to be, is it. Almost as good as getting lost in a good story. One with a dragon. And a knight. (hint, hint, wink, wink)

Chura

elysabeth said...

Can't wait to see it posted live - should be there today - now that you've got the finalized proof done and you know as soon as I see it, I'm there - my copies as well. You are so rocking now - E :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. I also entered my short story--didn't win, but echelon press
is going to publish it anyway. I am a newbie too--thrilled & anxious to learn! Sorry to hear about your Mother--been the caregiver in my home for 3 family members in the last few
years. I know the difficulty you are going through. Blessings & prayers to you!
Katrina

elysabeth said...

Katrina,

congrats on getting a contract on your story. I too have a story coming from the March's contest. Hopefully more to follow with each month's contest - Good luck - let us know when you are published and share other things with us - see you on the forums (echelon authors on yahoo) - E :)

Melanie said...

Oh, man...where's the quarter's slot on this thing...

It's hard to have these times when all of life seems to be happening within a few weeks times, between the highs and lows, it's enough to make someone pace back and forth muttering like Sybil. Make sure you take some time for yourself, even if it is just a conscious fifteen minutes in the shower to only think about yourself.

--the Squirrel.