Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mexico Slideshow

Long story, but I'll make it short. I made a beautiful slide show in Windows Movie Maker. It wouldn't work on Blogger. But Blogger of course has their own slideshow program, which I used to create the one below.

A note on the photos:
All of these were taken at Haciena Las Moras, about a 30 minute drive inland from Avenida Del Mar in Mazatlan - or Cameron Sabalo - both are roads that run parallel to the beach and most touristas know where they are so I use them for reference. Hacienda Las Moras is an old ranch in the hills, now used solely as a restaurant and hotel. It's far from the beautiful waves but worth the drive.

A few tips to help you navigate the video:

  • If you would like to turn off the music, simply click on the little volume button.
  • If you would like to see the pictures without the fade in, click on "View all pictures".
  • If you would like to see Andrea Bocelli's music video (in Barcelona, I believe), you'll see a link right next to the little photo in the bottom left corner of my slideshow.
  • If you'd like to buy me tickets, I will gladly go back and take more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, was that beautiful! You never cease to amaze.

Chura

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos!
When can I go?!